Standards for Postgraduate Program Accreditation
Self-Evaluation Scales for Postgraduate Programs
Self-Study Report for Postgraduate Programs
Program Key Performance Indicators
Annual program Report
Development & Quality Unit
It is assigned to supervise the quality and accreditation activities in the college
Laying down the general policies of quality in the department.
Promoting the culture of quality in the department and supporting relevant activities.
Supervising evaluation and accreditation activities in the department.
Following up the quality and discipline level in the college.
pursuing continuous improvement in the college.
Nominating distinguished individuals from college staff for different excellence awards.
Enhancing the culture of quality in the college and support relevant activities.
Increasing the awareness about the departments accreditation requirements.
Developing faculty skills
Following up the implementation of the college strategic plan.
Some of our programs:
- Two lectures on ISO 9001:2015 Between The Requirement and application.
- Two workshops to prepare the report file.
- Induction meetings at the beginning of the semester.
- Holding a discussion with academic accreditation advisor from the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality about the self- study report.
- Educational lecture to enhance the development and quality culture among faculty.
- Educational lecture on The Role of Administrative Staff in Achieving The Administrative and Academic Quality.
- Lectures which are provided to students as a part of the efforts to promote the culture of development and quality.
- Coordination meeting between the Vice Deanship for Development and Quality and the Vice Deanship for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research and another meeting with heads of academic departments.
Publications to enhance the culture of quality