PROGRAMS & ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Application is possible only electronically via the Deanship’s portal during the application period officially announced by the Deanship; applicants should browse available programs and abide by admission requirements posted on the Deanship’s portal .
Admission requirements as per the Unified Law of Graduate Studies :
Applicant must have a university degree from a Saudi university or any other accredited university.
Applicant must submit two letters of recommendation from professors who have taught him.
- For requirements please visit:
1. Admission requirements as per the Unified Law of Graduate Studies
2. KSU’s Admission requirements
Executive Master’s Program
- It is a graduate program targeting practitioners and executives at various government and private sectors aiming to enhance students’ practical and applied knowledge, abilities and skills.
It is a non-academic program. It is different from similar academic master’s program in terms of objectives, courses and execution. It does not qualify you to apply to an academic doctoral program.
Executive Master’s Program and Admission Requirements
Tuition Fees of Graduate Programs Reduced
The tuition fees of Continuing Education and Executive Master’s Programs have been reduced by 25% for KSU staff students (employee himself/herself, his/her spouse, or sons and daughters)