- Presenting the most recent studies and researches in the field of sport sciences and physical activity.
- Exchanging local, regional, and international experiences in the field of sports sciences and physical activity.
- Recognizing the reality and anticipating the future in the field of sport sciences and physical activity.
- Strengthening the partnership with local, regional, and international organizations of the field of sport sciences and physical Activity.
- Highlighting on women's sports.
- Sports and Epidemics, Covid-19 as a Model.
- Health promoting physical activities.
- Sports training and competitions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- practicing physical activities during pandemics and crises.
- Remote Learning and physical education. ( challenges and Solutions )
- Self-Defense programs.
The Second, International, Conference ,on Sport, Sciences ,and Physical ,Activity